Western Upper Pennisula Nightclub and Restaurant

Summary

This historical building was built in 1885 and housed the fire department and rented rooms to the local college. In 1923 the building was repaired and addition space was added to accommodate the oats and hay for the teams of horses.  The university purchased the building in 1923.

Since it was purchased by the current owner in 2011, it has undergone major structural and cosmetic improvements including the kitchen, roof, HVAC lighting and seating.

 It has a state of art kitchen, sound stage and dining. Great opportunity for micro-brewery.  This is a rare and beautiful opportunity.  Must see!

 

Contact Information

Alan Reider
Altus Group
1401 60th St SE
Kentwood, MI 49508
(616) 974-6044

areider@altusgroup.net
www.altusgroup.net

Associations